As an eminent enterprise, we manufacture, export and supply a supreme quality assortment of Bosch Wireless Microphone that is a two desktop microphone with one receiver. Designed and fabricated using world class raw material as per the set industry norms, this microphone is available in different specifications as per the application requirements of the clients. Offers crystal clear sound, this comfortable and durable microphone directly connects to the sound recording or amplifying equipment without any cable.
Bosch Wireless Microphone Features:
- High performance
- Precision engineering
- Light in weight
- Longer functional life
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What do you need with a wireless microphone?
Ans: You will need a microphone, a transmitter, and a receiver. A functional wireless microphone system actually consists of three discreet components: A microphone, a transmitter, and a receiver.
2. What three things can go wrong when using a wireless microphone?
Ans: Wireless microphones are prone to interference, noise, drop-outs, and many other RF problems. These problems can be disastrous for both live productions and installed systems. Everyone can recall a time when a wireless mic suffered static or intermittent dropouts during a live event.
3. How far can wireless microphones work?
Ans: Rather than quote a specific maximum operating distance most manufacturers of wireless microphone systems give a "typical" range. For systems of the type discussed here (10-50 mW, VHF or UHF) the typical range may vary from 100 ft. to 1000 ft.
4. What are the advantages of a wireless mic?
Ans: Advantages of a Wireless Microphone System:
- Flexibility in placement.
- Flexibility in set up.
- Flexibility in room arrangement
- Flexibility to mute separate mics.
- Flexibility for presenter movement.
- Flexibility to expand.
5. Can a wireless microphone work without a speaker?
6. How do wireless mics connect?
Ans: A wireless microphone has two principal components, a transmitter that the microphone is plugged into and a receiver that plugs into the computer or sound system. Many different wireless microphones can be purchased at a reasonable cost.
7. Are wireless mics reliable?